“Maybe we can be each other’s soul mates and then we can let men be just these great, nice guys to have fun with.” – Carrie Bradshaw
I love my friends. There aren’t many people I can truly cut loose and have a good time around, so the ladies I have in my life who I can be ~myself~ around, it’s important I clearly let them know how much I appreciate them dealing with me and not being like, “Ew, she’s weird and I just can’t with her.” Seriously, when you have my personality you have to show that appreciation for someones friendship. It’s crucial.
It’s not like you don’t show your girlfriends that you don’t appreciate them as often as you can, but during the holidays it’s really fun to gift them with something special to really show them how much they mean to you. Shopping for friends can be somewhat of a ~challenge~, so I’ve scoured the depths of the internet to find gifts that aren’t aggressive (aka. expensive) gifts to give, but none the less show you’re love and appreciation for your sisters from other misters.
1. American Atelier Daphne Set of 4 Stemless Wine Glasses – Think of all the wine nights. Honestly, their an investment in yourself too.
4. S’well Geode Rose Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle – Your water will stay cold FOR YEARS.
7. Tartan scarf – Like a blanket you can wear all day. Your welcome.
10. Jet Lag Mask – Summer Fridays – My favorite hydrating mask, it’s not just for traveling!
11. Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette – This bad boy goes everywhere with me. So easy to travel with!
12. Morse Code Cuff
13. Monogram Candle
14. Capri Blue Scented Jar Candle – Probably my favorite smelling candle EVER.
15. PopSockets Phone Grip – I have the black!