I like to think I’m somewhat of a ~semi~ interesting person. I mean I think enough of my self to run a semi-successful blog, right? I thought I’d share 25 fun facts about myself because 1) Who doesn’t love good fun fact, and 2) I think it’s worth your time to know more about me so we can all become better friends and just have a good time overall.
1. I love cats. I am a total cat person. I have 1 cat named Minnie, she is my life, and she is the ultimate, #1 person/priority in my life. Everything I do is for her.
2. My favorite movie is Room. I get so emotional during the truck scene. Like another level of #allthefeels.
3. I started my blog back in the Spring to give myself a creative outlet that I didn’t really have at the time. I work a pretty stressful sales job, and going home and numbing my brain with reality TV isn’t as healthy as I would like for it to be…
4. I love the Kardashians, with Kim being my favorite. I don’t care what anyone has to say about Kim, she literally makes money to do things she’d normally would do, and I think that’s beyond impressive for a “girl with no talent”.
5. I hate cooking. Like seriously, I hate getting the food, I had making the food, I hate cleaning up the food. I like eating the food, but everything else can take a hike.
6. My favorite city in the world is London. I studied abroad there for a summer when I was in college, & no joke it changed my life. There so much to do there, so much good food, so many cool & different people, and the boys give you cash on your birthday rather than buy you drinks. #securingthebag
7. I drink coffee like it’s going out of style. No joke, I did a mental check the other day of how much coffee I drink, and it’s literally 6 cups a day. I’m working to cut back because that amount of caffeine is so not good for anyone, but I just think coffee is great.
8. I hardly wear makeup, EVER. But I love putting it on and wearing it, and I’m pretty good at doing my makeup as well as other peoples. I just don’t wear makeup to work because I work with a bunch of dudes and I don’t need to feel good about myself or perform well, so I don’t feel like spending time on it in the mornings. When I go somewhere nice on the weekends, I’m looking like a glam, fab diva.
9. I have a hot, ginger boyfriend, and his name is Lucas! We’ve been together for 4 years (holy cow!), and we vibe so well. He feeds me, & that’s all it takes to make me happy. Did I mention he’s hot?
10. I have fake blonde hair, and I will have fake blonde hair forever. I went brown once in college when I was having a “middle of senior year crisis”, and I never will go brown again. It was not cute. I told my hair dresser that if I ask to have brown hair to slap me and refuse to do so to my precious blonde hairs.
11. I am sarcastic in every part of my life. Who knows how many people I have offended right of the bat the first time I met them because I literally have no way of turning it off. Like you know how some people are naturally introverts or extroverts? I’m naturally sarcastic.
12. I love musicals, and I love to sing. I’m actually not a bad singer, and I actually won a pageant once with my ~talent~. Even though I’ve never seen it, my favorite musical is Hamilton (I know all the words thanks to Spotify), then The Book of Mormon, Annie Get your Gun, and Fiddler on the Roof.
13. My least favorite food is corn, meaning I HATE CORN. Corn offends me. It smells so bad, I think the corn juice is gross, and just hate how it looks. Count me out.
14. I graduated from NC State (Go Pack!), in 2015. I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to major in prior to deciding on a school, but knew I wanted to be in Raleigh. It worked out for me, but maybe make those decisions before deciding where to drop 5 figures on your education.
15. My favorite clothing brand? Free People. Hands down. I could easily spend $1000 on Free People clothing.
16. I wear my hair natural most everyday, but sometimes I’ll get a wild hair and straighten it for work. But, my favorite way to wear my hair? Curled. 100%
17. I hardcore base my wine selection depending on the weather. Only white in the summer, and I typically go for a good Chardonnay, or Pinot Grigo. During the Fall/Winter, Pinot Noir, or a good red blend. White in the summer, & red in the winter. I never mix the two unless there’s no other option.
18. One of my favorite things to do is sleep! Sometimes I’ll take Nyquil even when I’m not sick (I know, probably not the healthiest), so I know I will sleep like a literal rock. A few weeks ago, I woke up at 11:00am on a Saturday, ate some lunch, then took a nap until 3:00pm. GOALS.
19. I am obsessed with face masks. I literally think they cure everything. Had a bad day? FACE MASK! Stressed about money? FACE MASK! Got hit by a car on your way to work? FACE MASK!
20. My favorite junk food is sour cream and onion Pringles, and Reece Cups. Bring me both of those and we are best friends.
21. I am on team Cardi B in the feud of the century, Cardi B. vs. Nicki Minaj. WASHPOPPIN??!!
22. One of my favorite things to do in high school was watch fights as they happened.
23. I get the SNS powder on my nails, and I always get white powder in the summer, and black/deep red in the fall. I never get any other color.
24. My favorite shows are American Horror Story, This is Us, and The Handmaids Tale.
25. Junior and Senior year of high school, I had to ask both of my prom dates to prom. I’m an assertive, independent woman, and I’m not going to sit around and wait for a man to ask me anything.